Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Official.

I got a cool new waterproof watch to war when I'm teaching private swim lessons.  that way I know when to stop teaching so I can go home.  Since that's the best part of swim lessons.  now i'm all fancy because I look really smart with it on my skinny little wrist.  I kinda like looking nerdy/smart with a watch on, and even better, one that I won't have to take off when taking a dip.  That screams ultimate nerd.

So anyway I like looking nerdy and official.  I feel like an important person when I turn my head just so, and simultaneously twist my forearm to an angle where the time on my watch is visible.  I see the time, then I get back to what I'm doing.  it's great.


PS - being nerdy has it's perks.  The watch has many special features to play with when bored or in need of looking official when messing with said watch.  They include: a timer, stopwatch, alarm, a feature that counts for you to check pulse, the time, date, AND an indiglo button for looking official in dark places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment